Who We Support
The Dollywood Company prides itself in giving back to the communities that so graciously supported us. Our support of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library allows us to help children around the world learn about the magic of reading. In addition, we support countless not-for-profit organizations whose missions are consistent with those of The Dollywood Company by aiding and improving quality of life for families with children or seniors. Our core values call us to serve others, and we strive to do so in a way that honors our Christian values and ethics.
The Dollywood Company philanthropic program does not provide ticket donations or monetary support to:
- For-Profit Organizations
- Labor or Political Organizations
- Employee, Student or Volunteer Incentive Programs
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
- Individuals or teams participating in a larger fundraising effort such as a walk-a-thon, contest, etc.
While The Dollywood Company respects the work of all non-profit organizations, we have groups that receive our exclusive support for their causes. To make the greatest impact, only the organizations below receive support for the listed causes.
- Literacy and Education : Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- Breast Cancer Awareness and Testing: Dr. Robert F. Thomas Foundation’s Paint the Mountains Pink
- Alzheimer’s Awareness and Research: Alzheimer’s Association