We have compiled the following list of tips to assist you in planning your group’s visit. Should you have further questions, please contact us at (888) 428-6789 or by emailing us at email@example.com. We’re here to help you!
- Group pricing options are available for groups of 15 or more at Dollywood & Dollywood’s Splash Country.
- Dixie Stampede Combo options are available for groups of 20 or more who reserve and prepay at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Volume pricing is available at Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country for groups of 100 or more visiting the same park. Please call (865) 428-9891 for more information.
- Dollywood, Dollywood's Splash Country and "Splash & Play" group reservations that are made at least 2 weeks in advance are provided with 1 free ticket with every 15 paid admissions. If group is arriving by bus, driver will also receive free admission. (Sorry, van & mini-bus drivers are not eligible for complimentary tickets.)
- Dixie Stampede group combo reservations must be made and prepaid at least 2 weeks in advance. These reservations will include 1 free ticket with every 20 paid admissions. One driver per bus will receive complimentary admission when presenting CDL (minimum of 20 paid admissions required).
- Rain Checks for individuals visiting with a group will be offered if the length of visit is negatively impacted. Individual Rain Checks will be given when one-day admission tickets are presented at the Groups Booth before leaving the Park. We are sorry that we cannot accommodate Rain Check requests after departing the park.
Group Photo Packages
- Photo packages are available for only $3.00 + tax ($3.29) per person (75% savings!).
- Each person in your group must purchase a photo to be eligible.
- Photos must be paid in one transaction with admission ticket order.
- Advance reservations are required. Please call us at (888) 428-6789 to reserve your package!
- Photo packages are available at Dollywood only.
- Tax rate on ticket is 12.25%, comprised of 9.75% sales tax & 2.5% amusement tax. Tax rate on food is 10.75%, comprised of 9.75% sales tax & 1.0% city food tax. Tax-exempt groups are responsible for the amusement and city food taxes, which is included in all group rate base prices. Tax-exempt status waives the 9.75% sales tax only. Sales tax percentages are subject to change without notice.
- In accordance with Tennessee state law, if you are a tax-exempt group, you must provide a copy of your signed TN Tax Exempt Certificate or a 501(c) (3) Determination Letter at the time of payment. We regret that we cannot accept other types of documentation or out of state forms.
- Payment must be made with your organization’s check or credit card. We cannot accept personal checks or credit cards for tax-exempt sales.
- Reservations including a group meal (excluding cash value meal vouchers) and/or Dixie Stampede must be prepaid at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Reservations including only park admission and/or cash value meal vouchers may be paid upon arrival.
- For your convenience, we highly recommend prepaying for all orders. We will gladly ship your order to you at our expense if you prepay at least 2 weeks before you need your tickets. Overnight shipping is also available for an additional fee. Please be sure to notify us if you would like your order shipped.
- We accept cash, credit cards (American Express, Visa, MasterCard & Discover) and certified or organizational checks.
- If you are tax-exempt, please see section on “Tax-Exempt Groups” for specifics regarding your payment.
- All group ticket orders must be paid in one transaction with one method of payment.
- Cancellations are accepted. Any reservations including a group meal (excluding cash value meal vouchers) and/or Dixie Stampede cannot be cancelled within 2 weeks of your visit date.
- Refunds will be given on returned, unused admission tickets providing that your number adjustment does not cause you to drop below the minimum number required. Also, a decrease in numbers may reduce the number of complimentary tickets to which your group is entitled. If this occurs, please return any comp tickets that would be forfeited. Otherwise, your refund will be adjusted accordingly.
- Refunds will be paid in the form of original payment within 15 business days of ticket return.