Stellar voices and talented musicians combine to create Dollywood's wide array of live entertainment. As the world's most entertainment award-winning theme park, we value great musical talent, ability and performance. Let Dollywood showcase your school band and/or choral group!
Share your band or choir's musical and vocal gifts with our park guests during a scheduled performance in our beautiful park plaza. Guidelines and Performance Application are listed below.
Confirm plans now; performance slots are limited!
School Group Performance Guidelines
- Due to the nature and atmosphere of Dollywood, all directors are required to send a short DVD or audio recording of their performance group, along with a photograph at the time of application. If submitting a DVD, photograph is not required. Dollywood reserves the right to declare which performance groups are approved. Please send recording and application as soon as possible, as space is limited.
- A group reservation must be made through Dollywood's Group Sales Office before your performance will be scheduled. Call toll free 1-888-428-6789 to make a reservation.
- Please be aware that at times, traffic in the area is heavy and could cause delays in your arrival time. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your performance will be cancelled.
- Although formal uniforms are not required, we do ask that your group wear matching shirts with the name of the school. (no distracting language or slogans allowed)
- Dollywood will not be providing a changing facility.
- Buses will be instructed to park in Dollywood's motorcoach parking lot.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled performance for equipment set-up. A Dollywood representative will greet your bus and escort your group to the performance plaza.
- Equipment cases are to remain on the bus.
- Please be advised that once you enter the park, should you need to exit for any reason, it is required to have your hand stamped for re-admission. Tickets must also be presented for re-entry.
- The Dollywood performance venue is outside with no cover.
- Electric can be provided for groups that bring an extension cord.
- Please do not proceed to the performance area unless instructed by the Dollywood representative.
- Props and/or set pieces (ie. stuffed animals, posters, hats, etc.) are not permitted.
- In the event of inclement weather, Dollywood reserves the right to cancel performance.
- Performance should not exceed 20 minutes.
- Gymnastic stunts, batons, marching, color guard, dancing and show choir routines are not permitted.
Printable Guidelines & Application