Exclusively for our Guests in the luxurious Dollywood Cabins
Cabin Search | Exclusive Privileges | Packages | Amenities | Deposit Policy | Reservation Policy | Add Ons
Book your affordable package at one of these luxurious cabins with Dollywood Cabins and enjoy exclusive benefits reserved just for you and your family. We call them privileges because they save you money and make your stay hassle-free. Think of it as a special “thank you” for staying with us during your trip.
EXCLUSIVE DOLLYWOOD TICKETS - BEST VALUE!
||Length of Stay Pass
Cabin guests can take advantage of the Length of Stay Pass. For the same fee as a one-day park admission ticket, cabin guests can enjoy unlimited visits to Dollywood for the duration of their stay.
2014 Price: $59 (Regular) $47 (Child) $54 (Senior) (tax not included; cabin stay required)
||Summer Fun Pass
Summer Fun Pass offers:
- Unlimited visits to both award-winning parks, Dollywood and Dollywood’s Splash Country, for your entire cabin stay.
- The Q2Q line access pass, which is also valid for your entire stay. This means you'll spend less time waiting in line for your favorite rides and shows and more time enjoying Dollywood!
2014 Price: $111 (All Ages) (tax not included; cabin stay required)
||Christmas Memories Pass
During our Christmas festival, cabin guests can purchase this exclusive pass and receive:
- Unlimited visits to both Dollywood for your entire cabin stay.
- A holiday buffet meal at Backstage Restaurant (includes dessert, drink & gratuity).
- The Q2Q line access pass to a reserved seat for Dollywood's A Christmas Carol! and our other award-winning holiday entertainment!
2014 Price: $96 (Regular) $77 (Child) (tax not included; cabin stay required)
PLUS reserved parking at Dollywood! Save $10 a day. Valid guest card needs to be shown at toll booth upon arrival.
Exclusive Discounts on Area Attractions
At various times of the year, we are able to provide exclusive discounts on tickets to other area attractions such as Dolly Parton’s Dixie Stampede dinner attraction which provides an unbelievable meal while you enjoy a show featuring live horses, and friendly competition for the whole family. Or perhaps you’d like to visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, which was named the number one aquarium in the world. You should not miss Titanic, which is the world’s largest museum attraction.
NOTE: Privileges are for guests who purchase packages including park tickets and cabin rental. Privileges are not available for guests who book a hotel package. Dollywood season passholders are eligible for Privileges when reserving accommodations through Dollywood Cabins.