What credit cards do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
When does Dolly Parton perform?
We only have information concerning Dolly's schedule as it relates to Dollywood. Dolly makes various appearances at Dollywood during the park’s operating season. Details regarding Dolly’s park appearances are not available at this time. If you cannot find the answer to your question or would like to send feedback concerning your visit to Dollywood, please email us here.
(We're sorry, but due to the large volume of e-mail received daily, please allow 8 - 10 days for response.)
How do I make a request to Dollywood for a donation of Dollywood admission tickets to my organization?
As you might expect, Dollywood receives numerous donation requests in support of a variety of worthwhile causes. In an effort to be consistent and provide support to as many organizations as possible, Dollywood regrets that it can donate only to fundraising events in Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.
Requests for a donation must be submitted on the organization’s official letterhead stationary. (Please see guideline one below if your organization is planning a fundraiser on behalf of a charitable organization since this will require two letters.) Requests must be sent by fax to "DOLLYWOOD DONATIONS" (including address, telephone & fax) to (865) 428-9743. Please use the following as a checklist for our guidelines:
1. Provide a request letter from the charitable organization on official letterhead stationary. Also, if your company is organizing the fundraiser on behalf of a charitable organization, please submit two letters: one on your company letterhead and a second on the charitable corporation’s letterhead.
2. Submit request 1 month prior to fundraiser/event.
3. Specify the date of the fundraiser/event.
4. Include explanation of the fundraiser/event. Include a signature on each letter.
5. School requests must be signed by the principal and faxed from the school fax machine.
6. Include fliers or newspaper articles with requests when possible.
Please allow two weeks for a response. E-mail and phone requests will not be accepted.