Play Safe Together
Frequently Asked Questions
- Respect each other as well as our employees; verbal abuse of other guests or our employees will not be tolerated.
- Have your temperature taken before entry.
- Wear a mask covering nose and mouth at all times while on property, except while eating or drinking. You should be stationary and maintain appropriate Social Distancing while eating and drinking.
- Refrain from fighting, horseplay, taunting or threatening remarks & gestures.
- Do not create disruption with behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal.
- Weapons are not allowed on the premises, including knives with blades longer than 3 1/2 inches.
- Follow instructions from employees regarding operations and procedures.
Any Guest who fails to comply with the Terms of Sale, including without limitation those listed above, may at the discretion of Dollywood have their Ticket revoked or confiscated by Dollywood here with no refund of any amount paid therefor. Upon such revocation or confiscation, the applicable Guest and all members of their party shall have no right to remain in, on, or about the Property. Dollywood reserves the right to ban such individuals from future admission to all or any of its Properties or from participation in any Herschend Family Entertainment Activities.
*A full list of Terms and Conditions applicable to your visit are set forth in the Terms of Sale, which may be found online at Dollywood or picked up at Guest Services. Your purchase of a Ticket and entering the premises constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of the Terms of Sale.
Guests coming to WATERPARK/POOL AREA are required to wear a mask in any indoor location. Masks are not required on lounge chairs as long as social distancing can be maintained. Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks.
We will be screening all employees, vendors and our guests prior to entry into one of our facilities.
Some of the exceptions where masks are not required are while eating, drinking, on water park attractions and when in designated “mask-free” zones while maintaining social distancing.
If you have a disability that prevents you from wearing a face covering/mask, our alternative accommodation is for you to bring a face shield to wear during your visit. Face shield must cover nose and mouth. If face shields are used without a mask, they should wrap around the sides of the wearer’s face and extend to below the chin. Wearing a face shield as an accommodation must be approved by our customer service center. Please note that face shields are not permitted on rides and attractions, and guests will have to switch to a face covering/mask for those experiences.
In these unprecedented times, wearing a mask or face covering shows mutual respect and care for fellow guests and our team members who serve you while visiting the park.
- Children 2 and under
- Eating or drinking – both at a restaurant or while walking/sitting
- When taking photos
- While swimming or on an attraction where you will get wet (water slides/rides)
- While showering/changing clothes in an approved water park facility
- While in a lounge chair or occupying a private, rented space (Such as Cabanas at water parks) if 6 ft. can be maintained between groups.
In addition, we are providing alcohol-based hand sanitizer throughout the parks and attractions. Also, our employees will be cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces frequently throughout the day.
Our intent is to create a great experience for you and your family while being responsible in helping to reduce the exposure to COVID-19. The Reservation System will allow us to manage the social distancing requirements on the park by limiting entry to set attendance levels.
We are honoring the Tennessee Pledge and our intent is to create a great experience for you and your family while being responsible in helping to reduce the exposure to COVID-19. The Reservation System will allow us to manage the social distancing requirements on the park by limiting entry to set attendance levels.
Smoky Mountain Christmas will be open as scheduled.
Lounge chairs will be placed in a fashion that allows travel parties to sit together, while also maintaining at least six feet of distance between other guests.
- The Spa
- The Playground
- The Game Room
- The Fitness Center
- The Garden House Indoor Pool
- The Business Center
- Valet Parking Services
The Swimming Hole Outdoor Pool and hot tub will open with limited capacity.