You’ve never had a dinner like this before!
At Dolly Parton’s Smoky Mountain Adventures each guest is served Avie Lee’s Sunday Dinner with delicious dishes made famous by some of Dolly’s family.
Avie Lee’s Sunday Dinner Includes:
- Grandma’s Noodle Salad
- Dorothy Jo’s Homemade Biscuits
- Avie Lee’s Fried Chicken
- Pulled Pork Scalded & Cooked over at Grandpa Jakes
- Cabin Taters
- Buttery Corn on the Cob picked by Uncle Billy
- Aunt Marth’s Southern Peach Pie
- Unlimited Pepsi®, tea or coffee
*Vegetarian meals available on request. Please mention at time of reservation.