Essential Information about Your Visit
In order to provide safe outdoor entertainment and maintain Social Distancing Guidelines, we are reducing and managing our daily capacity. Learn more at dollywood.com/reservations.
- All Season Passholders are encouraged to make a reservation prior to visiting for guaranteed entry.
- Additional reservations are NOT required for newly purchased daily tickets as your reservation has already been made with your ticket purchase.
Know Before You Go
- Face masks or face coverings are required for all visitors ages 3 and up.
- Temperature screenings will be taken prior to entry.
- Attraction and dining capacities will be limited to allow guests to have more space to move around during their visit.
- Physical distancing measures have been put in place including physically distanced queues, marked barriers and social distancing reminders.
- Additional sanitation measures have been implemented. This includes high touch point areas being cleaned more frequently and providing additional hand sanitizing locations.
- Learn more at dollywood.com/PlaySafe.
WARNING REGARDING COVID-19
The web page that you are on right now is your order confirmation page. You can bookmark this page within your browser and return as often as needed to view your receipt or retrieve your tickets.
To retrieve your Print-At-Home tickets, simply click the orange bar across the bottom that says "View Your Tickets Now".
Also, please allow 10 minutes for your order confirmation email to be delivered.
If you still did not receive your confirmation email or can't access your Print-At-Home tickets, we are happy to help!
Click To Request Help