Although pets are not permitted inside Dollywood (except for service animals), we are pleased to offer accommodations for dogs at Doggywood. Space is limited and reservations are highly recommended. Please call (865) 428-9826 during park operating hours. Without a reservation, all kennels at Doggywood will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Doggywood's operating days coincide with Dollywood's operating schedule. (Overnight boarding is not available.) Doggywood accepts dogs 30 minutes prior to Dollywood's published opening time. All dogs must be claimed no later than 15 minutes after park closing. Doggywood is located adjacent to Guest Services at our front gate ticket area.
Doggywood offers these amenities:
- 12 Kennel Runs ( 4' x 6' ) --- $25 per day (tax not included).
- 4 Cottages (approximately 5' x 5' ) --- $35 per day (tax not included). Dogs may share a kennel run or cottage if they live in the same house; a $5 fee will be charged for each additional occupant.
- Adequate water supply --- FREE!
Dog owners must provide:
- Adequate food supply.
- Proof that dog(s) have current rabies vaccinations. Dollywood is not responsible or liable for any dog that has not had proper vaccination shots.
- Clean up for your dog(s) at the enclosed walk area located at the rear of the kennel.
- Verification that the pet owner is 18 years of age or older.
- Dollywood Gold Passholder discounts apply.
- Dollywood and/or Doggywood reserve the right to refuse to board a dog(s) that appears to be ill.
- Doggywood can only accommodate dogs.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the kennel or cottage area.
Information is subject to change without notice.