Who We Support
The Dollywood Company prides itself in giving back to the communities that so graciously support us. Our support of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library allows us to help children around the world learn about the magic of reading. In addition, we support countless not-for-profit organizations whose missions are consistent with those of The Dollywood Company by aiding and improving quality of life for families with children or seniors. Our core values call us to serve others, and we strive to do so in a way that honors our Christian values and ethics.
The Dollywood Company philanthropic program does not provide ticket donations or monetary support to:
- For-Profit Organizations
- Labor or Political Organizations
- Employee, Student or Volunteer Incentive Programs
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
- Individuals or teams participating in a larger fundraising effort such as a walk-a-thon, contest, etc.
While The Dollywood Company respects the work of all non-profit organizations, there are several organizations that receive our direct support for their causes. They are:
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- The Dr. Robert F. Thomas Foundation
- Alzheimer’s Tennessee