Who We Support
The Dollywood Company prides itself in giving back to the communities that so graciously support us. Our support of Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library allows us to help children around the world learn about the magic of reading. In addition, we support countless not-for-profit organizations whose missions are consistent with those of The Dollywood Company by aiding and improving quality of life for families with children or seniors. Our core values call us to serve others, and we strive to do so in a way that honors our Christian values and ethics.
The Dollywood Company philanthropic program does not provide ticket donations or monetary support to:
- For-Profit Organizations
- Labor or Political Organizations
- Employee, Student or Volunteer Incentive Programs
- Any organization that discriminates due to color, sex, nationality, sexual orientation or creed
- Individuals or teams participating in a larger fundraising effort such as a walk-a-thon, contest, etc.
While The Dollywood Company respects the work of all non-profit organizations, there are several organizations that receive our direct support for their causes. They are:
- Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- The Dr. Robert F. Thomas Foundation
- Alzheimer’s Tennessee
The Dollywood Company supports not-for-profit organizations in Dolly’s home state of Tennessee that aid and improve the quality of life for families with children or seniors.
To support the fundraising efforts of these organizations, we donate two Dollywood theme park one-day admissions per fundraising event per year.
One-day admission tickets may not be used as door-prizes or giveaways. Donated tickets must be used to generate funds for the approved cause.
Due to the number of donation requests, not all requests can be fulfilled. Those outside of the listed parameters will not be processed.
- Tennessee organizations only
- Submissions must be made no more than 45 days prior to fundraising event
- One request per fundraising event per year
- Organizations must support families with children or seniors
- Request must fit the criteria of the program to be approved
- Request must be submitted online only. No written requests can be fulfilled
- No season passes, resort lodging stays, Dollywood’s Splash Country admissions, or monetary donations will be offered
- Admission tickets may not be used as door-prizes, gifts or giveaways and must be used to generate funds for the approved cause
During this time, we are unable to accept donation requests. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Dollywood Company is privileged to support countless not-for-profit organizations with ticket donations. These tickets are meant to be used to raise monies at fundraising events which will provide monetary support for charitable purposes. Monetary contributions are not provided directly by The Dollywood Company; the donation of Dollywood theme park tickets can be used by non-profit organizations to assist with financial support at fundraising events.
Families with terminally ill adults and children that live in Dolly’s home state of Tennessee may request one-day admissions for the individual’s immediate family once per year through the patient’s physician. No personal applications will be accepted. Parking, meals and travel costs are not provided by Dollywood.
The Dollywood Company welcomes foster families from the state of Tennessee to spend time together at our parks.
These ticket requests must be submitted through the representing foster organization, and the number of tickets requested must match the number of children listed on the foster license. Each family is only allowed one request per park per year.
For information regarding our Foster Families program please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.