Digital, Influencer and Industry Media Admission Request Policy
Dollywood welcomes collaboration with digital, influencer and industry media. Our admissions policy provides digital media influencers the opportunity to become familiar with our parks’ many story angles. This courtesy is extended only to those who create digital content about our parks. The qualifying digital media representative MUST accompany his or her party, and a photo ID is required to acquire tickets.
Please read the admission policy prior to completing and submitting the Digital Media Ticket Request Form. New media influencers in the following categories will be considered:
- Social Media: Including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. Must have an established and engaged following.
- Digital Content Creators: Must have a relevant, brand-appropriate website. Be prepared to provide unique visitor analytics from the past month.
- Podcasters: Must have a relevant, brand-appropriate podcast. Be prepared to provide analytics and on which platforms your podcast is available.
For those who qualify:
- Complimentary media admissions do not include parking, separately ticketed concerts, items or special events.
- Request for tickets must be submitted via the Digital Media Ticket Request Form at least one week prior to your visit.
- Tickets are printed for the day of your visit only. Tickets may be claimed at Guest Services located at the main ticket booths at the park for which you requested tickets.
- Digital media coverage will be pre-determined and agreed upon before your visit. This may include live posts during your visit and additional content after your visit.
- In your Dollywood coverage, you may NOT:
- Use a drone
- Shoot pictures or video while riding any attraction
- Interview park guests or hosts
All requests for complimentary tickets MUST BE submitted via the Digital Media Ticket Request Form. No phone requests or emails will be accepted.