Tour & Travel student groups receive:
- 1 free ticket for escort
- 1 free ticket for bus driver when CDL license is presented at Groups Booth (Sorry, but van drivers do not qualify.)
- Free performance opportunities available
Tour & Travel student groups visiting on a weekday, receive:
- Free lunch for all students. Meal locations & menu items vary. Ask for details.
Tour & Travel Reservations (excluding catered meals) made at least 2 weeks in advance receive:
- 1 free meal ticket for escort
- 1 free meal ticket for driver
All group reservations will enjoy:
- Free bus parking
- Designated group entrance
- Season Pass upgrade options – Please call our office for details.
Christmas Feast(Nov. 7, 2020 - Jan. 2, 2021)
Enjoy our All-You-Can Eat Christmas Feast with delicious holiday fare.
Availability is limited. Minimum of 15 paid meals is required.
Christmas Feast reservations must be made and prepaid at least 2 weeks in advance.
Valid at any dining location on park. Valid for a meal up to face value of the voucher. If full value is not redeemed, change will be given.
Price Options - $8, $10, $12, $15, $20
Private catered meals in one of our pavilions for groups of 100+.
Minimum of 100 paid meals is required. Group catered meal reservations must be made and prepaid at least 2 weeks in advance.
Pricing varies. Call 1-888-428-6789 for details!
Please call us at (888) 428-6789 about other meal options for groups of 30 or more. (Based on availability)
Stellar voices and talented musicians combine to create Dollywood's wide array of live entertainment. As the world's most entertainment award-winning theme park, we value great musical talent, ability and performance. Let Dollywood showcase your school band and/or choral group!
Share your band or choir's musical and vocal gifts with our park guests during a scheduled performance in our beautiful ticket plaza.
Confirm plans now; performance slots are limited!
School Group Performance Guidelines
- Due to the nature and atmosphere of Dollywood, all directors who have not participated in Dollywood’s performance program within the past three (3) years are required to email a short video or audio recording and photo of their performance group. Emails should be sent to email@example.com. Please email your short video or audio recording, photo and application as soon as possible, as space is limited. If you prefer to fax the application, you may do so to (865) 429-7270. Performance groups that have participated in our program within the past three (3) years must submit an application only.
- A group reservation must be made through Dollywood's Group Sales Office before your performance will be scheduled. Call toll free 1-888-428-6789 to make a reservation.
- Please be aware that at times, traffic in the area is heavy and could cause delays in your arrival time. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your performance will be cancelled.
- Although formal uniforms are not required, we do ask that your group wear matching shirts with the name of the school. (No distracting language or slogans allowed.)
- Dollywood will not provide a changing facility.
- Buses will be instructed to park in Dollywood's motor coach parking lot.
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled performance for equipment set-up. A Dollywood representative will meet your group at the Groups Booth and escort you to the performance area.
- Equipment cases are to remain on the bus.
- Please be advised that once you enter the park, should you need to exit for any reason, it is required to have your hand stamped for re-admission. Tickets must also be presented for re-entry.
- The Dollywood performance venue is outside with no cover.
- Electric can be provided for groups that bring an extension cord.
- Please do not proceed to the performance area unless instructed by the Dollywood representative.
- Props and/or set pieces (ie. stuffed animals, posters, hats, etc.) are not permitted.
- In the event of inclement weather, Dollywood reserves the right to cancel performance.
- The performance is a stand-still performance and should not exceed 20 minutes.
- Gymnastic stunts, batons, marching, color guard, dancing and show choir routines are not permitted.
For the quickest and best entry experience, prepay at least 2 weeks in advance and have your tickets shipped to you at no additional cost! Distributing tickets to your group in advance will expedite park entrance.
Bus parking is FREE! Your group will unload in our bus parking area and proceed to our nearby designated groups entrance for park entry. Your group should exit the park at the point of entry for easy access to the bus parking area, from where your bus will load and depart.
Car/Van Parking Options - Prices vary.
- General Parking in Main Lot
- Preferred Parking* (closest to bus parking)
- Valet Parking*
- RV Parking
Those arriving by car/van should plan to meet group at our Groups Entrance.
*Available only at the theme park.
Dollywood Theme Park Options
Refillable Souvenir Mugs
- $9.09 + tax each
- Unlimited refills for $.99 on fountain drinks and $1.99 on all hot or frozen beverages
- Refill prices valid through 2020 season
- Special price requires mug purchase for each group member
- Mugs must be pre-ordered by contacting Group Sales at (888) 428-6789.
Your satisfaction is important to us and all of our services and products are 100% guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with any part of your Dollywood visit, please visit our Guest Services window at our front gate. We guarantee if you are not satisfied with your day at DW we will make it right or refund your experience.
No Worry Rain Guarantee – If the park experiences rain for more than 1 hour on the day of your visit, we will gladly give you a raincheck to return another day. We understand that rain can sometimes lessen your park experience and we are happy to have you visit us again! Please stop by Guest Services to pick up your raincheck before you leave the park.