The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
We’re excited to announce The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is now open! Spa reservations are required. Please call, 865-428-9684 to speak to a spa representative or complete The Spa reservation request form below.
Sunday & Monday | Closed
Tuesday - Thursday | 11 a.m. — 6 p.m.
Friday & Saturday | 9 a.m. — 6 p.m.
As a licensed spa facility, our cleanliness and hygiene standards have always been strict. Now, we are doing even more to slow the spread of germs and viruses. Following the advice of CDC and local health authorities, we are frequently sanitizing high-touch areas and have added time in between services for extra-thorough cleaning and sanitization.
All hosts and guests 2 years of age and older are required to wear face masks in the spa facility. Masks may only be removed during facial services and, if needed, when lying face down on a massage table. HEPA filters have been installed in the facial-treatment rooms as an added precaution.
Facial coverings must fully cover the nose and mouth and fit snugly along the face and chin. Costume masks, veils, bandanas and face shields worn without face masks are not permitted. All guests needing a proper face mask will be provided one.
Guests will be asked COVID-19 screening questions when making their spa reservation. Upon arrival to the spa facility, guests will again answer COVID-19 screening questions.
Guests who have a temperature of 101.4 or greater, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to reschedule their appointment.
At this time, food and beverages are not permitted in the spa facility. Face masks must remain on at all times except when receiving a facial service.
Occupancy will be reduced with treatment times staggered a minimum of 15 minutes apart. No more than eight guests will be permitted in the spa retail area at any time.
We ask that appointments are made in advance. However, we will consider same-day appointment requests as our schedule and capacity levels permit.
Group-reservation requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis according to availability and capacity levels.
The spa has a 24-hour cancellation policy and appreciates maximum notices should a scheduled service need to be cancelled. Spa appointments cancelled during the 24-hour window due to COVID-19 illness will be rescheduled without penalty.
Click here to view a current menu of spa services.
The spa is not currently offering:
- Couples or Child-with-Parent massages
- Makeup Services
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk and manicure stations.
- Technicians wash hands with soap and warm water for 30 seconds before beginning services and begin each service wearing a clean smock.
- Nail technicians and estheticians wear gloves during treatments.
- Estheticians wear face shields in addition to a face masks and gloves.
- All technicians wear face masks at all times. Face masks are required of all guests except during facial services or, if needed, when face down on the massage table.
- HEPA filters have been installed in the facial-treatment rooms as an added precaution.
- All technicians thoroughly clean and sanitize treatment areas between each service.
Retail testers have been removed from the retail area. If available, individually-packaged retail samples will be provided upon request.