The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort
We’re excited to announce The Spa at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort is now open! Spa reservations are required. Please call, 865-428-9684 to speak to a spa representative or complete The Spa reservation request form below.
Sunday & Monday | Closed
Tuesday - Saturday | 9 a.m. — 4 p.m.
As a licensed spa facility, our cleanliness and hygiene standards have always been strict. Now, we are doing even more to slow the spread of germs and viruses. Following the advice of CDC and local health authorities, we are frequently sanitizing high-touch areas and have added time in between services for extra-thorough cleaning and sanitization.
Health screenings are not required.
Guests who have a temperature of 101.4 or greater, or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to reschedule their appointment.
Yes. Food and beverage is permitted in The Spa.
We ask that appointments are made in advance. However, we will consider same-day appointment requests as our schedule and capacity levels permit.
Group-reservation requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis according to availability.
The spa has a 24-hour cancellation policy and appreciates maximum notices should a scheduled service need to be cancelled. Spa appointments cancelled during the 24-hour window due to COVID-19 illness will be rescheduled without penalty.
Click here to view a current menu of spa services.
The spa is not currently offering:
- Couples or Child-with-Parent massages
- Makeup Services
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk and manicure stations.
- Technicians wash hands with soap and warm water for 30 seconds before beginning services and begin each service wearing a clean smock.
- Estheticians wear face shields in addition to a face mask and gloves.
- All technicians wear face masks at all times. Face masks are required of all guests except during facial services or, if needed, when face down on the massage table.
- HEPA filters have been installed in the facial-treatment rooms as an added precaution.
- All technicians thoroughly clean and sanitize treatment areas between each service.
Retail testers are available for sampling certain products.