Exclusive Park Tickets For Resort Guests
Dollywood Ticket Packages
Dollywood & Dollywood's Splash Country Multi-Park Ticket Packages
Exclusive Privileges For Resort Guests
When staying at the resort and purchasing tickets, you automatically qualify for the following exclusive guest privileges and savings:
- Resort Guests Have Priority Access - Any resort guest with valid admission to Dollywood and/or Dollywood's Splash Country will be granted priority access to the parks based on their ticket type and the reservation stay dates.
- Complimentary Dollywood TimeSaver Pass – Each resort guest with a valid Dollywood ticket receives a complimentary Dollywood TimeSaver. That’s a value of $44 per person, per day. Dollywood TimeSaver can be used for EIGHT select rides and unlimited daily show reservations when applicable. (TimeSaver is not valid at Dollywood's Splash Country)
- Complimentary Door-To-Door Transportation – Arriving in style saves you the standard parking fee of $20 per day, per vehicle for resort guests with tickets.
- Exclusive Dollywood Theme Park Entry & Front Gate Drop-Off at Dollywood’s Splash Country
- Complimentary Package Delivery – Purchases made throughout the day from our merchandise shops of $25 or more as well as fragile or oversized items will be delivered to the resort for FREE! Simply stop by the front desk to retrieve your item when you return from the park.
- Saturday Early Entry – Every Saturday resort guests with tickets can enter Dollywood or Dollywood’s Splash Country one hour prior to opening to enjoy a select ride. (Dollywood’s Splash Country Early Entry is only available during water park operating season.) Early Ride Time Schedule
Know Before You Go
Stay Safe With Us
We are committed to making our time together the best possible. The safety and well-being of our guests and employees are our top priority, so we have implemented a number of new safety measures based on the guidance of health officials including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), experts at Covenant Health, the State of Tennessee, and appropriate government agencies.
Resort guests with valid park admission tickets or Season Passes will have Priority Access to the parks. Season Passholders do not have to make park reservations if you are a registered guest at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa.
For the safety of all guests and employees, masks are required in areas where visitors cannot socially distance outdoors for all individuals ages 2 and older.
Learn More About Our Health & Safety Procedures >