Dollywood's Harvest Festival presented by Humana is even more spectacular this season, with thousands of carved and illuminated jack-o-lanterns immersing families in fabulous fall fun. The largest addition ever made to Dollywood’s fall festival, Great Pumpkin LumiNights features artistic sculptures, whimsical scenes and delightful, family-friendly fun throughout Timber Canyon.
Great Pumpkin LumiNights also features new pumpkin-themed food options, entertainment and interactive opportunities for park guests to experience an exciting nightly finale during the best fall festival in the Smokies.
Dollywood's Great Pumpkin Luminights is in no way affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way connected with Peanuts Worldwide, LLC, or any of it its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Craft Your Own Memories This Fall
Great Pumpkin LumiNights Photos
Great Pumpkin LumiNights Activities
Character Meet & Greet
There’s a new pumpkin patch of friends ready to meet you! Harvey the Pumpkin, Vine Vinny and all their friends interact with guests and pose for pictures throughout Wilderness Pass. Kids (and adults!) will love the unique meet-and-greets these fabulous friends have each evening from 4 – 9 p.m. near the giant pumpkin in Wilderness Pass.
Visit our Great Pumpkin LumiNights master carvers to see how this event comes to life! Guests will be amazed by the talented skills of these pumpkin Picassos! Watch them carve intricate designs that make up the displays which fill Timber Canyon. Who knows, maybe you’ll learn a trick or two! Carvers are at Volunteer Supply Company each day from 1 – 9 p.m.
Glow Face Painting
Don’t miss the chance to get your own glow on with unique face painting during Great Pumpkin Luminights. Kaman artists will create unique paintings throughout the day that come to life at night!
The aroma of favorite fall foods fill Timber Canyon during Great Pumpkin LumiNights. Don’t miss your chance to enjoy event exclusives like Pumpkin Funnel Cakes, Caramel Apple Sundaes and Candy Corn Cotton Candy.
Great Pumpkin LumiNights Experience Tips
Here are some Helpful Hints when planning your visit to Great Pumpkin LumiNights!
• During the Great Pumpkin LumiNights experience, costumes are not allowed for security reasons
• We recommend visiting Great Pumpkin LumiNights Sunday through Thursday for an optimum viewing experience!
• Great Pumpkin LumiNights reaches peak volume between 7:30 – 8:30 each evening.
• Delays on the pathway at Great Pumpkin LumiNights can sometimes exceed 25 minutes, entering Great Pumpkin LumiNights from Showstreet and exiting through Craftsmans Valley can help to minimize your wait.
• In cases of extremely high volume, the pathway at Great Pumpkin LumiNights may be temporarily adjusted to flow in one direction only. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Get the latest news and special offers!
Subscribe to our newsletter, special offers and promotional emails.