Dollywood celebrates its eleventh annual Thrills in the Hills July 12-13, 2019, with all of the behind-the-scenes access and information that coaster enthusiasts have come to love from this thrilling event.
Check out what makes some of your favorite Dollywood attractions work during behind-the-scenes tours, enjoy exclusive ride time and experience the great foods for which the park is known! Exclusive ride time means you’ll get to experience more thrills, more speed and more fun on Dollywood’s world-class rides, while the behind-the-scenes tours mean you’ll be able to enjoy a rare glimpse of what makes Dollywood so great!
Friday, July 12
- 8 p.m. | Check-in begins
- 9 p.m. | Snack (cinnamon bread!)
- 9:30 - 10:30 p.m. | Exclusive Ride Time after the park closes (Lightning Rod)
Saturday, July 13
- 8 - 9 a.m. | Check-in and breakfast
- 9 - 10 a.m. | Exlusive Tour of the Thunderhead lift hill (appropriate footwear required)
- 10 - Noon | Free time in Dollywood
- Noon - 1 p.m. | Lunch
- 1 - 3 p.m. | Free time in Dollywood
- 3 p.m. | Reserved show seating for Summer Feels...
- 4:30 - 9:30 p.m. | Free time in Dollywood
- 9:30 - 10:30 p.m. | Exclusive Ride Time after the park closes (all of Wildwood Grove)
Everyone receives a free event t-shirt and event-themed swag, as well as free event parking. To guarantee your shirt size, please order by July 1. Directions for submitting your shirt size will be included on your print-at-home tickets.
Child ticket discounts available.