Although pets are not permitted inside Dollywood (except for service animals), we are pleased to offer accommodations for dogs at Doggywood. Doggywood is located adjacent to Guest Services at Dollywood’s Front Gate. Space is limited and reservations are highly recommended. Please book your kennel or cottage below. Without a reservation, we cannot guarantee there will be availability on your day of visit.
Doggywood's operating days coincide with Dollywood's operating schedule. (Overnight boarding is not available.) Doggywood accepts dogs 30 minutes prior to Dollywood's published opening time. All dogs must be claimed no later than 15 minutes after park closing.
Doggywood offers these amenities:
- 12 Kennel Runs ( 4' x 6' ) --- $25 per day (tax not included).
- 4 Cottages (approximately 5' x 5' ) --- $35 per day (tax not included). Total weight of dog(s) in a single cottage must be 19 pounds or less.
- Dogs may share a kennel or cottage if they live in the same house; a $5 fee will apply for each additional occupant.
- Adequate water supply --- FREE!
Dog owners must provide:
- Adequate food supply.
- All pets visiting Doggywood must be up-to-date on their Rabies and Bordetella vaccines. Written proof is required from a veterinarian. Please bring a copy with you to present at check-in, or you may ask your veterinarian's office to fax it to (865) 428-9517 before you arrive.
- Clean up for your dog(s) at the enclosed walk area located at the rear of the kennel.
- Doggywood can only board dogs for Guests that are at Dollywood or Dollywood’s Splash Country. We cannot board dogs while owners are off property.
- Dollywood Gold Passholder discounts apply.
- Dollywood and/or Doggywood reserve the right to refuse to board a dog(s) that appears to be ill.
- The total weight of dog(s) in each cottage must be 19 pounds or less.
- Doggywood can only accommodate dogs.
- Children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the kennel or cottage area.
- You can receive a full reservation refund if you cancel your visit by 6pm the day prior to your arrival by calling 1-800-DOLLYWOOD. Cancellations made after 6pm the day before your arrival are not subject to a refund.