Create A NEW Dollywood Online Account
In order to renew your Season Pass you will first need to create a NEW Dollywood Online Account and link your current Season Pass to the new account. For more information on creating an account or linking your Season Pass, please click here.
Already have a NEW Dollywood Online Account and have linked your current Season Pass?
You can go ahead and purchase your renewal extension.
Extend By May 23 And Receive The Following Perks:
- One FREE 2-Entrée Flower & Food Festival Dining Pass to try culinary creations from Dollywood chefs*
- One flexible bring-a-friend FREE tickets to use at either park anytime you want in 2021 (limited blackout dates apply)**
- Option to spread your payments out over 3 months
Restrictions may apply. Prices subject to change. Be sure to sign up for our emails to receive the latest information on all Dollywood special offers. Offer available for current 2020 passholders who have not requested a refund or a rollover. Passholders on a 2020 payment plan must complete payment on their current contract to be eligible for the 6 month payment plan.
*Allows two entrees to be redeemed anytime during the Flower & Food Festival, April 23 - June 7.
**Flexible Bring-A-Friend Free ticket is valid anytime during the 2021 season at Dollywood OR Dollywood’s Splash Country except Fridays and Saturdays and some select weeks: Oct. 11 - Oct. 17, 2021 and Dec. 20, 2021 - Jan. 2, 2022.
Renewal Extension Pricing
Dollywood Season Pass
Unlimited Admission to Dollywood June 16, 2021 - Jan. 2, 2022
Unlimited Admission to Dollywood AND Dollywood's Splash Country June 16, 2021 - Jan. 2, 2022 PLUS a 2-Entrée Flower & Food Festival Dining Pass
Super Pass + Water Park Dining
Unlimited Admission to Dollywood AND Dollywood's Splash Country June 16, 2021 - Jan. 2, 2022, a meal and a snack during each visit to Dollywood’s Splash Country. PLUS a 2-Entrée Flower & Food Festival Dining Pass
GO GOLD AND SAVE! Upgrade to a Gold Season Pass and receive FREE PARKING all season, discounts on food and merchandise as well as accommodations at Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort and Spa!
We appreciate all of our passholders and have made the renewal process super easy!
Passholders are required to have a Dollywood.com account when renewing online. With a Dollywood.com account, you will be able to easily access your Season Pass and perks like Bring-A-Friend tickets plus exclusive discounts and speedy renewal.
Please visit the Account Management page. You will be asked to Sign In if you already have an account or you can click/tap on "Registration" if you need to create a new account.
Once within your Dollywood.com account, scroll down to the Season Pass module on the account management page and click/tap on "Renew Your Passes".
This will take you to the Passes page within your account where you can link passes, buy new passes, or renew your existing passes.
- To link a pass: At the bottom of the page, there is an option to Link Pass. You will need your Season Pass ID and the phone number associated with your pass
- To purchase a new pass: At the bottom of the page, there is an option to Add New Pass. Simply add the demographics of the passholder and we'll evaluate the birthday to determine which passes that passholder qualifies for then will present those as options.
- When you are ready to renew your pass, the power of your Dollywood.com account comes full circle!
- All linked passes in your account will be evaluated for renewal.
- If the pass associated with a card on this Passes page is eligible for renewal, the available products to renew to for next season are available in each dropdown.
- If the pass associated with a card is NOT eligible for renewal pricing but is an active pass, the available products for the next season are available in each dropdown.
- If the pass associated with a card is NOT eligible for renewal pricing and the pass has been voided, that card is not active in your account and renewals cannot be made for that pass.
- Passes may not be eligible for renewal if the pass has been voided due to refund or Installment Billing missed payments or if the Pass is a PreK pass.
- Passholders who have received a refund, will need to select the Add New Pass at the bottom, fill out your demographics again, and purchase a new pass.
- Passholders who have missed an Installment Billing payment will need to contact 1-800-Dollywood before you can renew your passes.
Once you have made all of your selections, at the bottom of the Passes page, you can
- link an existing pass if you have one that isn't listed
- add another new pass if you missed one
- click Continue to proceed with checkout
The Dollywood website has a brand new look and some brand new features. One of the best - NEW online accounts. Now, you can view all of your passes in one online account (or, everyone can have their own account!) and keep track of your online purchases like add-ons paper-free. More benefits are coming, but when you start exploring your NEW Dollywood Online Account, you can immediately take advantage of:
Simplify online Dollywood purchases.
A record of your online order history. In simple terms, it will keep up with when you bought any add-ons, like TimeSaver passes, so you can simply show your receipt on your smart phone.
Building an itinerary for your next Dollywood visit.
In the future, it's going to:
Streamline your Season Pass renewal (once you enter all the information for your household and link your existing passes, you won't have to enter it again—unless you're updating it!).
Bring-A-Friend tickets will be delivered within your online account so you can access them directly to your smart phone—no more printing! That also means you don't have to keep up with them because they are stored in your account. They are unique to your account, which means no more wondering about validity dates and whether or not you already used them. You can just look at your account!
Give you easy access to payment plan information (due dates, status, etc.) related to your Season Passes.
First off, thanks for being a loyal Dollywood guest! As part of our new website, we were unable to bring over all of our previous account holder's information. So, if you maybe created an account with us prior to Jan. 23, 2020, you will simply need to register for a new account.
But please let us know if you have any questions or encounter any issues.
To create a NEW Dollywood Online Account, please go to the "Register" option within our navigation (upper right on desktop or at the bottom of the menu on mobile) and fill in the required information and submit.
You will be able to link your first Season Pass as part of the registration process by checking the "I have a Season Pass" box and providing your pass id and phone number, but this isn't a requirement of a NEW Dollywood Online Account.
You can link subsequent Season Passes from the "Link & Manage Passes" button within your account once you are logged in.
Oh dear! Sorry about that. Unfortunately, sometimes this happens when we are unable to locate your account or possibly because your account is locked due to unsuccessful logins. Nevertheless, please contact Dollywood Guest Services for further assistance and we'll be glad to help you!
Yep, you can still visit but if you do not have your Season Pass Photo ID card, the purchase of a full priced one-day admission ticket or a $15 replacement Season Pass Photo ID will be required for entry.
The Smokies In Full Bloom
Flower & Food Festival presented by Covenant Health
Explore larger-than-life plant sculptures adorned in half-a-million colorful flower blooms, dance under a picturesque Umbrella Sky and indulge in garden-fresh flavors from Dollywood chefs.
Time To Celebrate
Summer is the time to celebrate making memories with family and friends. Enjoy more time to experience your favorite attractions as well as exciting summer entertainment.
Colossal Fall Fun
Harvest Festival Presented By Humana
Explore days full of play and nights all aglow at Harvest Festival featuring Great Pumpkin LumiNights presented by Covenant Health.
All Is Bright
Smoky Mountain Christmas
Wrap your family in the light of the season at America's best Christmas event for more than a decade.
See The Benefits of Creating A NEW Dollywood Online Account
Never lose Bring-A-Friend tickets again and renew passes more easily. The beauty of your account is that you have access to everything on your smart phone at all times. Read this blog post for more information.
Previously Purchased 2020 Season Passes Extended
All 2020 Season Passes will be extended and now valid through June 15, 2021. You do not need to take any additional action. Your pass will automatically extend to this date.
Season Passholder Early Entry Times
The first hour of every Operating Day will be reserved for Season Passholders and Resort Guests. Reservations are encouraged to visit during the Early Entry Times.