- Respect each other as well as our employees; verbal abuse of other guests or our employees will not be tolerated.
- Following updated guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), fully vaccinated guests can now visit Dollywood without wearing a mask or physically distancing. Additionally, consistent with state guidelines, guests aged 12 and under may also visit without wearing a mask or physically distancing.
- Refrain from fighting, horseplay, taunting or threatening remarks & gestures.
- Do not create disruption with behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal.
- Weapons are not allowed on the premises, including knives with blades longer than 3 1/2 inches.
- Follow instructions from employees regarding operations and procedures.
Any Guest who fails to comply with the Terms of Sale, including without limitation those listed above, may at the discretion of Dollywood have their Ticket revoked or confiscated by Dollywood here with no refund of any amount paid therefor. Upon such revocation or confiscation, the applicable Guest and all members of their party shall have no right to remain in, on, or about the Property. Dollywood reserves the right to ban such individuals from future admission to all or any of its Properties or from participation in any Herschend Family Entertainment Activities.
*A full list of Terms and Conditions applicable to your visit are set forth in the Terms of Sale, which may be found online at Dollywood or picked up at Guest Services. Your purchase of a Ticket and entering the premises constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of the Terms of Sale.
Dollywood is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our Guests. Our Ride Accessibility Center is available to serve our Guests who have an accessibility need and would like to enter an attraction thru the accessibility entrance. A Host at the Center will provide you with as much detailed information about our rider requirements to help you make well-informed decisions to safely, comfortably and conveniently experience our rides.
Dollywood has a variety of locations to accommodate special dietary needs.Learn More
Parking for all standard length vehicles is $20; oversize length vehicles such as RVs and trailers are $25. However, parking is FREE if you purchase a Gold Season Pass. Please note that retroactive benefits such as FREE parking do not apply if you upgrade to GOLD after the purchase of a Season Pass.
Preferred Parking is available at both Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country.
Simply let the merchandise Host know that you’d like to use Package Pickup. You’ll receive a card indicating the time your item(s) will be ready. Then when you are finished enjoying the Park, proceed to the Dollywood Emporium to the Package Pickup counter where your item(s) will be waiting!
Package Pickup is offered on purchases made prior to two hours before Park closing. For your convenience, Package Pickup is staffed until Park closing.
Guests who lose an item during their visit may stop by the Lost and Found window, one hour after the park opens, adjacent to Guest Services and Doggywood at our front gate ticket plaza. Lost and Found closes when all Guests are out of the park. Guests may also call Lost and Found at 865-428-9838 to see if an item has been turned in.
Although pets are not permitted inside Dollywood (except for service animals), we are pleased to offer accommodations for dogs at Doggywood. Space is limited and reservations are highly recommended. Please call Doggywood at (865) 428-9826 during park operating hours. Without a reservation, all kennels at Doggywood will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.